Saturday, June 13, 2009

"I wish you luck, And I wish it true, That's the best, I can do for you..."

Last Post.

It's been a while since I've last written anything,
I'll take that as a good sign.
Two days until the last day of Bronx Science.
Five days until prom.
Nine days until graduation.
And ten days until its been a year since we separated.



I can't say it's been a good year,
I can't say high school's been fun,
It just has...been.
Everything has just, been.

I miss the excitement,
The happiness,
The optimism,
The belief I had in people,
...The belief I had in us.

I was going to write that I would miss you,
But that seems redundant.
There's not much left to say.

I hope you'll keep enjoying your life,
That things go well for you.
I really do.
I hope you find someone who you can really be with,
someone who'll keep you excited.
I hope you do well in school and find something you like to do,
I hope you have fun.
I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do,
And whoever you decide to do it with.

I don't know where I'm going with this,
And I don't want to turn this entry into something negative so I'll leave it at that.

Good Luck Angel Wu.
Good bye.

No comments: