Saturday, April 4, 2009

Real Life Has No Happy Endings.

--04.04.09
Edited For Grammar and Punctuality.


CoolkidLinchen
(12:53:57 AM):
I don't know if you would understand. She changed my life when she came into it. Made me believe in things, gave me hope, gave me love, made me who I was. She took the raw happiness and emotions, my ideas and dreams and shaped them into something real...and then she walked out out; took it all away. Took the me, the raw me, with her. And I was left with an emptiness that took me sixteen years to originally fill. Everything I was growing up; up to that moment everything was being turned into something that would define me. And then it was gone. It's like I lost who I was and everything that led me to be the person I was. It's like if I spend my whole life collecting priceless art, and one day I realize the person I trusted most stole it all. Stole my purpose for living. And the only thing I can do is to try to find a new purpose. Because without something to live for, there's nothing. And I still haven't found something new to live for. I don't know... I just want you to understand what it all means. Where I'm at.

Tonight I came closer to crying than I have been in over eight months.
Tonight we talked...and nothing changed.

It's sad to see where we are, how far we've fallen.
How neither of us came out alright.
How it's too late to change anything.

How much you meant to me.

I don't know what to do any more.

Tonight I realized, who I am, who I've become,
Refuses to forgive.
And it scares me to death.






Who the fuck am I anymore.

No comments: